Top 10 Roofing Jokes
- Wanna hear a roof joke?
It’s on the house.
- I’m a roofer and earlier today my coworker asked me how I’m gonna get down from the roof of the house. I said I could jump or I could climb down.
I chose the ladder.
- If you’re looking for a relationship, become a roofer.
You’re bound to find hot shingles in your area.
- Went to a party with a construction team the other week. They really raised the roof.
- Roofers should not be screaming at the top of their lungs when they are about to finish a big roofing job. Instead, they need to just vent.
- The metal roofer said he only works on his knees and hands. He believes standing seams dangerous.
- Why are roofers so nosy? They are always eaves dropping.
- You always get me every shingle time with your roofing jokes.
- Why do you never BBQ on your roof?
The steaks are too high!
- The roof is the most inspiring thing in the world
Everyone looks up to it!
Hope you got a laugh out of at least one of those! If you're in need of a new roof or would like a FREE estimate. Call our office at (605) 484-1938. We'd be happy to help you out!